new keycode but password manager says my webroot is expired

• 29 November 2013
  • 4 replies

I put in a new keycode and did the same for the other 2 pc's and everything is working except the password manager that says it's expired. What do I need to do to fix this and get my auto fill passwords working again? thanks for the help

Chris

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello loodachris and welcome to the Webroot Community!

You will need to submit a Trouble Ticket to have this fixed.  What is going on is simple: your Password Management accounts are associated to the old key code.  As users, we are not able to re-associate those profiles at this time, but Webroot Support can most of the time.

Please let us know when this is resolved for you!
Thanks for your reply. I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will fix it.  Will this also fix the Webroot icon on the toolbar of my Google Chrome page?  That also says it's expired so I would assume so.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks for your reply. I submitted a ticket so hopefully that will fix it.  Will this also fix the Webroot icon on the toolbar of my Google Chrome page?  That also says it's expired so I would assume so.
Yes. That icon is the toolbar for the Password Manager, so it will be repaired as well.
Good deal thanks again for your help