Solved

New subscription not stacking on top of old subscription

• 10 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I have 18 days left on my old subscription, so I bought a new subscription and added the new key to both the app and the web console.  The problem is that the app only sees the new subscription and tells me I have 365 days remaining instead of 383 (365 + 18) days remaining.  The web console show both as separate subscriptions, one with 18 days remaining and one with 365 days remaining.  I did the same thing last year and they were added together, how can I make that happen again this time?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 10 February 2020, 21:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @dan123412 

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

My best advise is to Contact Webroot Support and see if they will add the remaining days to your subscription. Otherwise maybe @khumphrey who is our Community Manager can assist in this matter as well?

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227 M-F during business hours (MST).

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@dan123412 ,

Sherry is correct in saying that support can add the subscriptions together. I do not have this power myself, unfortunately but it’s a quick fix with support. I’d go ahead and ask them if there’s another method needed for you to get this result on your own next time. 

-Keenan

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

@dan123412 ,

Sherry is correct in saying that support can add the subscriptions together. I do not have this power myself, unfortunately but it’s a quick fix with support. I’d go ahead and ask them if there’s another method needed for you to get this result on your own next time. 

-Keenan

Thank you @khumphrey for that response.