Solved

No Webfiltering in IE 11 or Chrome

• 20 November 2013
  • 57 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi..............I just installed WSA 2014 and so far I am not impressed. Please fix my problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 2x. There is no webshield/filter running or installed in either IE 11 or Chrome. I am using Win 7 Home Premium 64bit. There is also an ongoing thread at Wilders. I do not even have the crx file listed by Triple Helix. So what gives? IThe eicar test does not even get blocked. Thanks. 

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=356072
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 3 December 2013, 01:54

View original

57 replies

Userlevel 2
I would like some response on this. I now purchased WSA for 1 year. Still NO web shield at all. No 2013 web shield and NO 2014 web shield. This is a fresh install of WSA also. What gives? Thanks. 
Userlevel 7
It looks like our engineer had created a new keycode with the new extension on it. He provided instructions on how to ensure that it is activated.

Userlevel 2
Thank you Webroot support. Awesome turn around from the time of a submissions till the time my problem was resovled. Less then 24 hours. Never see that kind of support from ANY antivirus company. I was issued a new keycode which gave me the current 2014 web shield. Kudos. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Good to hear I also got your Bronco's Trial keycode on the same channel via our emails and the courtesy of brcoffey.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Thank you Daniel. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm glad your on the New Web Shield anyways so how is it working for you?

Daniel
Userlevel 2
Seems good for now. :D