Solved

Notification client not seen

• 17 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Goodmorning,

I have multiple customers on my webroot console, with a lot of client (server and pc)

There is a way to receive a notification when a client is not seen for a long time?

It is unthinkable to connect every day at the console to check it.

An other question, if i allow my customers admin access, they can install webroot on the client without limits..can i put a limit and when it is reached, my customers can not install new client?

Thanks .

icon

Best answer by jhartnerd123 17 December 2019, 18:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Hey @Matteo 

The answer to both of those questions is no. That currently can’t be done through the console. There might be some way through the Unity API to possibly check not seen status’ and output results somewhere. We use our RMM for more of that type of function anyway if a system is down/offline. I’ve asked for this “Not Seen” alert to be added years ago and they never listened. It can be looked up in the Groups button in the main part of the GSM where you can filter it down to systems not seen, but that’s about it.

And for the restricting how many times they can download/install? Nope, can’t be done. I’d just remove their access if they keep doing that. 

I feel a lot of times ya gotta treat people like children. 

Cheers
John H

Badge +3
Goodmorning, Thanks for the answer I think I'm not the only one with these "problems".