Solved

Opening Webroot

• 28 March 2012
  • 3 replies

I have installed Webroot on my ASUS Prime but am unable to open the application. Though my tablet is 'wifi' connected I receive a message indicating I am not connected to the Internet.  Having successfully installed Webroot on my smartphone I am wondering if I must have a 3G connection to open Webroot on the tablet.

Would someone be able to explain what is amiss?

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 28 March 2012, 22:56

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community Topher!

The SecureAnywhere mobile app. can be downloaded while on a wifi or 3G connection. Please explain in detail what the error message says. You may need to accept a "User License Agreement" depending on where you are attempting the wifi connection. When you open your browser does it send you to a page where you need to accept an agreement?

Thanks,
Thank you for your prompt response to my enquiry.  For whatever reason my trying to open Webroot proved successful this evening so now it is up and running.  The only thing that I can think of is that my Internet connection was down for a period of time.

Again, thank you for following up on my 'perceived concern'.
Userlevel 7
Of course Topher!

I am glad you were able to get it up and running. :D

Please continue to contribute on the Community and let us know if you have any other concerns.