Solved

password management

• 10 July 2013
  • 4 replies

Badge +4
Hi I am a newbie here and I have a question; when I try too login to a site and I want webroot too autofill and it ask for password it want do it cause it says wrong email. Please help.

P.S. I am using Webroot anywhere.
icon

Best answer by Jack 11 July 2013, 21:44

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi memyselfandi

Welcome to the Webroot community!

Have you created a Webroot online management account yet? If not please visit this link and folllow the prompts.

Once you have created an account you can sign into the Webroot password toolbar with the same username and password.

If you have done this already and are still having issues you can either PM me and I'll look into it for you, or you can raise a Support ticket and our global Support team will help you out. To open a Support ticket click here.

Jack
Userlevel 7
It looks like you posted this in the Antivirus forum rather than either the Internet Security Plus or Complete forums. The reason this is of note is that the password management feature doesn't exist in the Antivirus version but does exist in the other two options. It could be that the post is just in the wrong place, or perhaps you have a license type that doesn't support use of the password management feature.
Badge +4
I am a newbie and did not realize that and I thank you for the reply and I did get the problem solved, Thks.
Userlevel 4
Excellent, and thanks for letting us know!