Password Manager

• 28 February 2015
  • 2 replies

Good Morning, I can't seem to put passwords for sites I use in the Password Manager.  Ironically though I recently signed up with gmail and although I click to log out when finished, and I didn;t instruct my browser to keep the passwords, when I go back to signin that particular email I am already signed in.  Would appreciate help with this, thank you.  I was infected with a Malware group W32.Malware.Gen and I think webroot took care of it for me.  Thank you

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Good Morning ospy55,

Do you have Webroot Password Manager. Please look here and tell me what version you have of Webroot. Webroot Anti Virus for 1 device which doesn't come with this version. Do you have Internet Security Plus for 3 devices or Webroot Internet Complete for 5 devices?

Please go here for a Video and go to our User Guide .and this Article will have many options to explain what you are looking for.

Also make sure you have the Password Manager enabled in your browser. Can you tell me what browser you are using? if you are using Chrome then go to the upper right corner where the menu is and Click Settings/Extensions and you should see Password Manager enabled and if it is not then enable it. If you do not see PW Manager in the exteneions then please let me know. We Have a toolbar fix for this. ( Password Management Toolbar Fix Tool For PC:
http://download.webroot.com/toolbarfix.exe ).

Sorry if this is alot of information to obsorb.

If this is difficult for you then you can always submit a Support ticket with an active subscription and they can help fix your issues.

Kind Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
hello again ospy55,

I just noticed your other post about Lenovo. You mentioned you use Opera.

The Password Manager is "Officially Supported" on in IE, Chrome and Firefox at this time.  That being said, we do have a few members here who have managed to get it to work in Opera.  Please see This Link for a very good discussion on how one member here was able to make it work.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,