personnel computer

• 21 January 2015
  • 7 replies

i recently ran a free pc check with my clean pc. they told me to clean and restore my pc immediatly. can webroot do this restore? i do have webroot active at this time on my pc

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
i recently ran a free pc check with my clean pc. they told me to clean and restore my pc immediatly. can webroot do this restore? i do have webroot active at this time on my pc
Hello StevenBendel,

Welcome to the Communnity Forum,

May I ask if this free pc check is a legitimate program or website? Webroot can roll back your PC to a previous state if an infection occurs.But I wondering why pc check wants you to clean and restore your computer. This doesn't sound good to me.

You can do a Sytem Restore but I woldu ask more questions to validate pc check. I'd seriously reconsider this advice. To clean your Computer you can use free ccleaner and System Restore.

Has Webroot scanned your PC for any threats?

If you have concerns then you can issue a free Support Ticket with an active subscription.

Screen color  has changed    cannot keep printer on wfi just need a complete clean up

start up screen back to orignal colcr background picturs ok . can not keep printer on print from computer , computer slower cetrona does not respond want accept riped request   i have your service plan

start up screen back to orignal colcr background picturs ok . can not keep printer on print from computer , computer slower cetrona does not respond want accept riped request   i have your service plan

i am 94 years old doing the best i can  need help  i dont know any other specifics  can you get in my computer and clean it up

what do you mean by no text yet

thanks what am i paying for