Red lettering and red bubbles

• 11 April 2015
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +34
  • Community Leader
  • 644 replies
I can't fathom out why some threadss have a red 'bubble 'at the LHS instead of the usual grey and the authors' names are also in red lettering.

I am sure there's a very good reason. You can tell I'm bored! 😃

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Nemo

Have to say that I am not sure what you are referring to...but then again perhaps I am not being very observant.

Nic should be able to advise but if you can post a screen capture of what you are referring to perhaps that will jog the old memory and we can advise before he comes online again?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
My apologies Baldrick for not being very clear.

I am referring to the list of all messages in each forum. So if you just hit your back button, you will see the list of all current messages. In this forum it's here:
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/bd-p/WSA-AV

If you scroll down a bit you will see what I mean.

I think though I've just worked it out. It looks like the red bubble on the left refers to a thread with 10 or more replies. Maybe authors who have , at some time, started one of these, also end up in red. I was curious for, as you will see, I am a reddie!

Regards

Nemo
Userlevel 7
Hi Nemo

Absolutely no need to apologies/nothing to apologise for. :D

A red dot or bubble refers to a Hot Topic...if you hover over the dot/bubble it will reveal what it means...and I think that it is Hot because you have most likely responded to it...at least that is what I am seeing.  Had not really noticed these but now that you have mentioned them I will keep an eye out.

Regards, Baldrick