Solved

Registration of your account

• 9 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
How do you know if you have actually ever went online to register your webroot account?
icon

Best answer by foggybrain2old 11 March 2019, 16:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi foggybrain2old

Welcome to the Community Forums.

There is no way for a non Webroot Community Management Team can do this, as far as I know, other than to go to the site (you can get there by clicking HERE), and trying to log in. The email address required is that which you registered WRSA with.

password?' link and follow the instructions; if you do not get an email with a link to change your password then I would assume that you do not have one and therefore have never registered at the site.

Alternatively, we could ask @LLiddell to check for you and see if she can see, via the back office systems, whether you have previously logged on.

Someone else in the Community may have a better/more full proof way of checking and I am sure that they will pipe up as and when.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Hello @foggybrain2old and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Check here for info: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_website_userguide/wsa_managementwebsite_userguide.htm and if in the end you still don't know Submit a Support Ticket and ask them and they will tell you.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Do you still need help with this?
Badge +3
Thanks for asking. No, I did figure it out. I had to go through Geek squad. I am officially signed in. Thank you. Is there anything I need to do on this end?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
No you should be all set so long as everything is up and running on your end, but please feel free to reach out if you need anything else.