Solved

Removing an old computer and adding a new one in its place

• 21 November 2012
  • 4 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 1 reply
Greetings all.  I hope someone can answer this for me.  I have the 3 computer plan and one of the computers in old and I want to remove it and add my new computer to the plan in it's place.  Can anyone tell me how I do that?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 21 November 2012, 04:46

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello k2 and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Have you set up your My Webroot account? If you have just go in there and delete the computer that you are not going to be using anymore and make sure it's the correct one you want to remove then you will be able to install on another system.

HTH,

TH

Example:

Thanx TH.  I have created an account but when I click on the computer I don't have the "Advanced Options" tab.  It only shows the About and Scan Information tabs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Inside My Webroot go to the upper right where you will see your email address and click on that and then click on Account Settings and make sure it's set to Admin under Access & Permissions then you should be able to see the "Advanced Options" tab!

HTH,

TH

EDIT: Can I ask which Product you have as I seen that you posted here and in the Complete section? Please try to keep everything in one thread. Thanks ;)

Hello
Thank you very much  for your advise ,at last i removed all old computers on my web console 

Thanks Again