Solved

Renewal 3-User Package not working on 3rd PC?

• 6 February 2021
  • 5 replies

I’ve renewed my Webroot Subscription today 3-Devices/3 Year package, unfortunately, one of the PC’s not showing in Webroot SecureAnywhere Portal. All 3 devices are running Windows 10 with update (OS Build 19042.789), and all three devices appear to be working in their respective Anti-Virus security modes (All GREEN - no Amber or Red colour backgrounds), however when I access the Webroot SecureAnywhere Console only 2 PC’s are showing!

I’ve uninstalled Webroot on the one PC with the problem and re-installed with default settings and it’s COMPLETED a scan whilst to finish off the install as recommended, rebooted the PC and the software looks fine as if ALL is ok, however this 3rd PC still doesn’t show in Webroot online console, any ideas anyone?  

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 6 February 2021, 23:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Great to hear @Barry_T 

Cheers,

Just had a chat with telephone support, whereby one of our PC’s weren’t showing in  Admin Console, knowledgeable man Simon, did some remote access work, and explained that it was possible when the latest Win10 Pro 20H2 also installed at the same time as my renewal package loaded on that particular system (other PC’s are used daily).

10/10 for customer service in my opinion. Hope it stays that way with Webroot/Carbonite/OpenText companies :fingers_crossed_tone4:

Barry T. :cowboy:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

It's not unique but they have access to the backend and we don't.

Thanks for the tip TripleHelix, I'll try that tomorrow. I'll also keep the community forum updated with my progress as I searched this question but nothing showed up, and I find it hard to believe my experience is unique!

Just helping others, keep-on-keeping-on.🤠

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Barry_T 

It’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will help you sort things out that we can’t do on the Community!

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue. A reply from Support should take from 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19 and the Webroot Employees are busy working from home.

Thanks,