Solved

Renewal Issues

I bought the Webroot SecureAnywhere last year for my laptop and 30 days ago the program told me that my subscription was going to expire, so i hit the Renew Now button which took me to the site to renew my product. I entered my information and got my purchase confirmation. I was concerned because it hadn't renewed and then found out that it would renew at the end of the 30 days. The last day of my subscription was yesterday. I read then that it sometimes takes a day or two for the payment to process so i waited. This morning i was charged for the renewal, but my subscription is still saying that i need to renew. Now when i hit the Renew Now button it takes me to the same site that i originally renewed from and now it is saying that my subscription has 364 days remaining. But when i log in to my web console and go to Manage Keycodes it says that my keycode is still expired. The program is still not letting me use any features, saying that it is expired and is incessantly reminding me so. I was wondering what is going on with it and if it is going to be easily fixed. Thank you for hearing me out and hopefully being able to help me.
icon

Best answer by RetiredTripleHelix 23 July 2014, 22:33

View original

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Nice one, Nic...you da man!
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Hi Sheils

For completeness I should also add that the Complete version gives you the Cloud based Backup & Sync option (25GB online storage) which the Internet Security Plus (ISP) version does not either.

So as a true comparision the Best Version is effectively the Complete (C) Cversion WITHOUT Backup & Sync...effectively it is a mid way version between Webroot's ISP & C version...which makes the question as which to go for boil down to do you make do without the Optimzer or do you add in the Backup & Sync...that yo may not need/want?

Ah, now there is a conundrum, eh?

Personally, if you can afford it, I would go Complete. ;)

Regards

Baldrick
Thank you Solly for adding to my explanation.
Daniel has been taking care of  Sheils, I just filled in for him as he asked cause i'M THE NIGHT OWL. LOL!
Userlevel 7
No problem, Beth
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Sadly I didn't save the keycode from Best Buy. What I was thinking at the time that I wanted to do clean sweep of Best Buy and start a new. I knew what today was going to bring. And I knew from Best Buy that I wouldn't be protected by today. I really didn't have much passwords saved. It was convienient though
I looked up in our system and found it, so I'll send that to you in a PM.

I sent Sheils a PM as well Nic! So you and I can continue via PM with us 3.

Daniel ;)
Nic and Daniel, you guys are the best!

@  @You are being personally tended to by 2 wonderful people. I leave you with them and look forward to seeing you here in the community often!

Beth
Userlevel 2
@BB97 wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Sadly I didn't save the keycode from Best Buy. What I was thinking at the time that I wanted to do clean sweep of Best Buy and start a new. I knew what today was going to bring. And I knew from Best Buy that I wouldn't be protected by today. I really didn't have much passwords saved. It was convienient though

Daniel ;)

@  You are being personally tended to by 2 wonderful people. I leave you with them and look forward to seeing you here in the community often!

Beth
Ah thank you Beth. I will be up and running completly ;) very soon thanks to Nic and Daniel. Plus the support of this community is wonderful. I remember when I had Norton. I was very lost. Felt very ridged to me. I guess that's why I am amazed how friendly and helpful everyone is. I'm greatful.

Yes I am the night owl too. But think I'm going to get some shut eye, with a little reading early tonight. These past 2 days with this credit card fiasco has been keeping me up pretty late. I'll see everyone soon. Thanks again.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
@BB97 wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel ;)

@  You are being personally tended to by 2 wonderful people. I leave you with them and look forward to seeing you here in the community often!

Beth
Ah thank you Beth. I will be up and running completly ;) very soon thanks to Nic and Daniel. Plus the support of this community is wonderful. I remember when I had Norton. I was very lost. Felt very ridged to me. I guess that's why I am amazed how friendly and helpful everyone is. I'm greatful.

Yes I am the night owl too. But think I'm going to get some shut eye, with a little reading early tonight. These past 2 days with this credit card fiasco has been keeping me up pretty late. I'll see everyone soon. Thanks again.
So nice to hear you are all set with your WSA!

Also nice to have another night owl here ;)

Looking forward to you coming around here more often!

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much for the kind words Sheila and your most Welcome! Also we like the Community as it is, nice and friendly and most of us are Volunteers! So make sure you come by often we are a friendly bunch!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

http://languagegarden.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/kind-words.jpg
Userlevel 2
I will be back :D