Renewal Problem

• 24 February 2016
  • 1 reply

I paid $49.99 + tax for Webroot Home on 2/23/16 and was instructed that the programs on my devices would be updated automatically. However, I am still receiving the message that the programs haven't been updated automatically.  What to do?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Doman

Welcome to the Community Forums.

The instances of WSA on your devices covered by the subscription should be automatically updated as a matter of course as Webroot operates a policy of continuous  improvement and 'pushes' updates out to users...so in terms of WSA on your PC or Mac, the latest version is v9.0.7.47 I believe (you can check on a PC by hovering your cursor over the notification tray icon)...if you find that you are not at the latest level then (again for a PC) you can right click the notification tray icon for WSA and select the 'Check for updates'.

As to "the message that the programs haven't been updated automatically"...I am afraid that I have not come across that one as far as I know...would you be able to provide the exact message content so we can check on this.

Please also note that it can take a while for a renewal to come through so keep checking and if you do not notice it happening then please Open a Support Ticket to notify the Support Team so they can check/expedite if needs be.

Finally, to do with the renewal, you should also check that you bank/card authority has received the payment request and actioned it...in some cases we find that the payment has not gone through (for numerous reasons) so always good to check that too.

I hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick