Research Assistance and turnaround times

• 6 November 2013
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello,
What are the expected turnaround times for files submitted via the "Research Assistance" website for file samples? Specifically, for monitored processes impacting functionality?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Submitting a ticket or posting here would be quicker. A ticket in the research queue will normally be answered within the hour. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
The issue is that since I have so many clients and I'm so watchful over my endpoints, I already submit tons of tickets. =
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Webroot has reached out to me over concern about me needing to submit so many tickets. First thanks for being on top of it. Second, I'm an extremely inquistive person with a large base of clients running lots of software with lots of questions and small reports about file MD5s so there is a lot of me interacting with business support. There are very few "trouble tickets."

I like the web submission website because it allows me to easily submit samples of files without needing to do anything or take up anyone's time. Just to be clear, business support is awesome and they always tell me to open tickets regardless of my reservations.