Solved

Scan Results

• 10 April 2013
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, As being computer illiterate i would like to ask this....after a scan i was alerted to the "CPU" was slowing my laptop. I don't know what CPU is or how to make it do what my laptop requires. Any help is gratefully appreciated.......Zigs
icon

Best answer by MikeR 10 April 2013, 01:11

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello zigpig and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Did it show up during the install scan or did you use the System Analyzer if you have the Complete version?

The meaning of CPU.

Thanks,

TH
Userlevel 1
TH, thanks for your help. the alert showed up on the "System Analyzer" as slowing my unit. Iam running Webroot Complete...... thanks zigs
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
TH, thanks for your help. the alert showed up on the "System Analyzer" as slowing my unit. Iam running Webroot Complete...... thanks zigs
It's just letting you know that you have a slow CPU in your computer but there's nothing you can do about it unless you upgrade to a newer computer but you are still fully protected by Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete and there is no other Anti-Virus that uses less resources than WSA. ;)

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
You can also upgrade the processor by itself. Most of the great processors that you can get for an excellent price require an 1155 motherboard.

Userlevel 1
THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP....ZIGS
Userlevel 7
No problem, let us know if you need more assistance. 😃