Solved

screen rant .com

• 9 September 2012
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
when a google search comes up with the site above it's checked red. explabs says it's fine clicking on the red x does nothing but take me to webroot. whats the point of the x if it tells you nothing about the possible keyword possible threat.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 10 September 2012, 18:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
when a google search comes up with the site above it's checked red. explabs says it's fine clicking on the red x does nothing but take me to webroot. whats the point of the x if it tells you nothing about the possible keyword possible threat.
Hello edward30nv and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

When visiting this site it says Contains Malicious Content but you bring up a good point about the red X! One of the Webroot Staff will be along today or tomorrow to explain more!

TH

Userlevel 7
Hey edward30nv,

That sounds like a neat idea. I think having an option to click the red "X" for more info on potential threats would be a good idea for our Ideas Exchange. Here your idea can gain kudos from others who think this idea should be implemented. The more kudos and comments it receives, the higher priority it gets.

I will definitely give you a kudos if you take the time to submit this idea. 😉
Userlevel 2
idea submitted. thanks for the advice. did not think of doing that.
Userlevel 7
No problem, it was an interesting idea! Additionally, we have whitelisted screenrant.com because it is not malicious.

Thanks for your input and please continue to contribute on the forum. 😃
Userlevel 2
thank you for your reply.