Solved

seeking Product information

• 27 January 2014
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
I am looking for any product information on a Complete Version of this WebRoot product.
I'll take any information about it's usefulness, what you needed to do to have to load/download it on the computer, personal experiances with it, etc.

I got the Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete for Home Version but someone told me that it doesn't have Back-up and Share on it.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 3 February 2014, 22:53

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
You can take a look at Webroot Internet Security Complete features here. There is backup and sync functionality in this suite. I'll allow our other members to tell you their experience! :D
Userlevel 4
Thank you for the link MikeR. I am glad that someone is answering my posts about wanting information.
Userlevel 7
Hi MdofDarkheart,

I am actually currently in the process of having my product key upgraded to the WSA Complete edition, so once I get that done, I'll post back and tell you about it!

Shran 😃
Userlevel 4
Hi Shran,
I would be greatful if you would let me know.
Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Just have to wait for @ to get back to me and I can start using it and let you know 😃
Userlevel 7
Did you want the Gamer version added to your Complete subscription I've created? Or would you like to keep them separate?
Userlevel 7
Hi Mike,

I responded to your PM, but I will go ahead and also respond here so that it's easier for you to see 😃. I would like the gamer version added to the complete subscription too.

Thanks,
Shran 😃
Userlevel 7
Hi MdofDarkheart

I use the Complete version and have ever since Webroot dispensed with the old Essentials version (replaced with the Internet Security Plus version) and upgraded users of that version to the top version.  I have to admit that initially I did not think that I really needed all the functionality, especially the Backup & Sync...but I stuck with it and I have started using that now in a limited way and have to say that I think that it is worth the money given that the price includes 25Gb of storage.to begin with.

Also the System Optimizer is available and whilst it is not a market leader (yet) it does an honest and safe job in my opinion...it needs usability improvements but knowing Webroot they will come.

Happy to answer any specifica questions you may have on using the version...assuming that I can otherwise I am sure I can tag someone other other who will be able to.

Fire away. http://www.calendarofupdates.com/updates/public/style_emoticons/default/nerd.gif

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
This has been completed.