Solved

Seems like someone changed something in my Computer settings

• 30 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I use Craigslist Sometimes I post on the forums somehow today I got locked out and when I try to go to the craigslist forums i get a this site cannot be reached page instead I can open other pages on Craigslist. Bit whatever I think someone did to my Gmail or computers or Craigslist account…..,,, seems like what ever this is has effected my computer and I cannot navigate by say for instance clicking on the my Webroot console to get to this page and so I think there is some maleware of cookies or something someone put on my computer so that it does not work right 

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 30 August 2020, 15:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @RROKayO 

Sites can go down for whatever reasons but it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and ask them to make sure your system is clean, no extra charge.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

oh well thanks I apologize I am so no savvy tech computer stuff I have since had my computer  return to what I am used to. I appreciate your response and  plan  to  continue to have webroot on my computer thanks