Solved

SUBMIT A TICKET About PUA / False Positive,No Option to Attach File / Photo

Userlevel 3
Dear wrCommunity,
few days a go,i download a file-Panda Dome Av,to test it.
wrAntivirus Detect it as a virus,i upload this file to virustotal and he is Clean.
Today i wanted to Submit a Ticket to wrSupport,but,before i sent in,I checked again and download this file,I have a surprise,Now wrAntivirus Do Not Detect it as a virus anymore.

what i want to ask-i submit a ticket,but there is no option to Attach file Or Photo,why is that ?

icon

Best answer by LLiddell 17 May 2018, 23:16

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
Dear wrCommunity,
few days a go,i download a file-Panda Dome Av,to test it.
wrAntivirus Detect it as a virus,i upload this file to virustotal and he is Clean.
Today i wanted to Submit a Ticket to wrSupport,but,before i sent in,I checked again and download this file,I have a surprise,Now wrAntivirus Do Not Detect it as a virus anymore.

what i want to ask-i submit a ticket,but there is no option to Attach file Or Photo,why is that ?

Once you connect with support, they will enable you to send everything needed to establish the case. 
Userlevel 7
Hi ELn752Q

Firstly, it is likely that what you came across is a false positive (FP)...this does occassional happen. But what you will find is that either someone else reported itand therefore Webroot adjusted the file's determination in the Cloud or the Threat Researchers at Webroot discovered the issue and carried out the adjustment.

In relation to adding a picture or attachment to a support ticket; well, we are where we are and the system that Webroot uses does not allow that...plain & simple. However, I can advise that as part of the submission of a support ticket the Threat & Scan Logs are automatically uploaded to Webroot. That should give them the core information that they need to process the ticket initially. If they then require more information they would normally request that specifically.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 3
Dear wrCommunity,
Thank you very much for each of you,you are making the BEST to help us :-)

Userlevel 3
Dear wrCommuninity,
Here is the Attach File,i hope it will help you ;-)