Solved

subscription to webroot is going to expire?

• 24 November 2015
  • 3 replies

my subscription is expiring soon? i thought i repaid it in sept or oct. my e-mail is [email removed] please make sure i do not loose my protection.
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 12 April 2021, 15:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi shargraeb

Welcome to the Community Forums.

What does the Subscription status say on the main app panel...how many days left do you have? That should indicate whether your subscription is about to expire and in how long.

Not sure what to make of the "thought i repaid it in sept or oct". If you did renew then and it was a true renewal, i.e., adding more time to your existing keycode then you should have seen the number of days of Subscription increased shortly after the renewal going through. If that has not happened and yo believe that you have made a payment then you should first check with your bank/credit card provider to make sure that the payment was indeed taken.

Once you have checked that post back here with the results.

Regards, Baldrick

why can’t I find out or change my secret code word.the one that asks me for the first and fourth letters or like that.keeps giving me error notices?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @wardzala 

It’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they will sort it out for you!

Technical Support

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Webroot Staff are working from home because of COVID so please have patience as they will get back to you.

Thanks,