Solved

Support during Weekends

• 1 February 2014
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi,

I currently have two pending issues with Webroot support, however I wanted to ask about the working hours of support personnel.

Will I need to wait until Monday to obtain an answer or will someone do a followup during the weekend?

Thanks and Regards,
Carlos
icon

Best answer by Rakanisheu Retired 2 February 2014, 20:01

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
The Support inbox is 24/7 but if you have a continued open ticket that person could be off for the weekend and the Community have a look here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Looking-for-Support/td-p/10124#.Uu0th7QaquI

Cheers,

TH
Userlevel 7
Support does works the weekends (I work week days in Webroot) and we can do remote connections over the weekend as well as answer tickets. I am not exactly sure of the phone times (depends on timezone) but ticket support is 24/7 so its best to submit a ticket. 
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Thanks for the quick reply.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're very Welcome!

Cheers,

TH  ;)
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Hi,

I've not received any reply so far, and would like to see if someone may do a followup on the issues that are pending for my support ticket.

Thanks and Regards,
Carlos
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry you have not received a reply and only Webroot Staff members can look into the Support Ticket System so if you can come by tomorrow and one of the Staff can look into it for you but by that time I assume Support will have contacted you by then.

Daniel
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Thanks for your quick reply.

I hope Webroot eventually will expand it's support system to include weekends (at least to deal with infections and false positives).

Having to wait until Monday does affect my daily activities and although the community is a great source of info and help there are other issues that only Webroot's official support personnel may address.

Userlevel 7
Support does work weekends and there are a number of Webroot staff that post here like myself.
Userlevel 7
I have fixed that false positive and I have stopped the process that was marking it in the first place. It shouldnt happen again. Please run a deep scan to confirm.

You may un-quarantine and restore the file that was quarantined by the Webroot SecureAnywhere software if you have not already done so. To restore the file:

1. Open on the cog icon next to PC Security.
2. Click the Quarantine tab.
3. Click the check box next to the filename, then click Restore.

Now that this change is in effect, we request that you run another scan of your computer (click "Scan My Computer" on the main overview window). If the same detection occurs, please let us know immediately.
Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Thanks.

I'll reply through the Webroot support system how things go.

Userlevel 3
Badge +13
Rakanisheu,

The issue is that it seems that unless I reached out for help in the community forum during weekend, no one would have answered me until Monday.

Therefore support is only likely to do a follow up in business hours and days. I guess in case of an infection or some other emergency which requires inmediate assistance someone from the forums might redirect to Webroot staff.