- How do I figure out which journaling db in WRData corresponds to which program being journaled?
- How do I "Allow" journaled applications that are not currently running?
- How do I see what applications I have manually Allowed which are not currently running? Is this data stored in the registry like the ID Shield information appear to be?
- When do the WRDataJoural registry keys get updated? Is this a reliable source of information yet? What happens if I delete these keys?
- In what situations would WSA wait for user input to clean up an infection when all the program settings are set to do everything automatically and not tell the user anything?
- Does removing entries from Application Protection have any enduring affect or are they immediately repopulated without prejudice?
- What are the pruning settings for WRLog.log, if any?
- What are the exact abilities and functions of the filtering extension, especially as it compares to the local HTTP inspection engines of your competitors? Please be extremely specific.
- What abilities if any does WSA or its infrastructure have in reevaluating a Good detirmination of a file?
Best answer by ShawnView original