THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU!!!!!!

• 24 May 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23
I say again - THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU!!! to all you very clever people at Webroot (Antivirus) !!!!  :D

I have had the RealPlayer app on my laptop for years now (I downloaded it when looking for something that would let me download and convert Youtube video's) and tried to use it, when I was confronted with a pop-up saying that it was out of date and that I should download another more recent version.

As you all know I am usually very nervous about doing this kind of thing but as I had no problems with RP before I thought it would be OK.

What should happen I hear you ask?

A lovely red warning notice telling me that my trusty laptop was about to be invaded by nasties!!! 😠  It then went on to deal with the little rotters before they could do any damage!!  Ha ha ha ha!

Once again Thank You.  :D

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great to hear Linda and yes WSA is awesome! :D

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Hi Linda

Hope that you are well?  And glad to see that our trusty friend WSA is still doing the business for you.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Yeah Daniel, it sure does the business. Lightning fast too!

😃
Userlevel 6
Badge +23
Hiya Baldrick!

Yep, applause and jazz hands!!!!!!! :)

I could give it a post on my Facebook page if that's OK with everyone.
Userlevel 7
Hi Linda

I am sure that the guys and gals at Webroot would be fine with that...as in fact there is a Facebook Webroot Page (https://www.facebook.com/Webroot) so given that I would say it is fine.

Regards, Baldrick