Tired with FALSE POSITIVES!!

Show first post

32 replies

Userlevel 4
well the first time it detected the virus I allowed it to run maybe that's why
Userlevel 4
Reply from Support:

Hello,

We very much apologize again for the issues you have been having. We have reversed this false detection in our system as well.

Regards,

Webroot Threat Research
----------------------------------------------

I'm gonna give WSA one last try, hope I don't get another FP this week :)

thanks all for your support
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes that's what's it's meaning so I would contact support!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@MaXimus wrote:
Reply from Support:

Hello,

We very much apologize again for the issues you have been having. We have reversed this false detection in our system as well.

Regards,

Webroot Threat Research
----------------------------------------------

I'm gonna give WSA one last try, hope I don't get another FP this week :)

thanks all for your support
Well to me it's better to be over protective and at least they fixed the FP for you!

Daniel 😉
I just found this post on Yahoo. I don't blame you for getting upset I had the same problem so I dumped Webroots crappyActually webroot doesn't create viruses it just gets a lot of false positives but yes I hate webroot for other reasons. It has way too many problems and cons to be distributed with OEM computers software.
Userlevel 7
Your right we dont create Viruses , we leave that to the malware authors. Your last few posts are just about slamming our product. I am sorry you dont like our software but spamming our forum with negative feedback isnt really helping anybody. 
Userlevel 7
@ , sorry you feel so negative about Webroot.  Your negativity accomplishes nothing. Lets not KILL THE MOOD in the community.  We are here to help eachother. SO I will ask you again to please read the https:///t5/Community-Announcements/Webroot-Community-Guidelines/td-p/2 AND follow them.