Solved

Toolbar?

• 24 December 2012
  • 5 replies

I have Webroot antivirus 2013 and I would like to know what the toolbar does for Chrome,Internet Explorer and is it available for Comodo Dragon? I tried to get it to show up for Google chrome.Is it just a search advisor?I alreadt have Web Of Trust.

icon

Best answer by JimM 27 December 2012, 19:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I have Webroot antivirus 2013 and I would like to know what the toolbar does for Chrome,Internet Explorer and is it available for Comodo Dragon? I tried to get it to show up for Google chrome.Is it just a search advisor?I alreadt have Web Of Trust.

You posted in the Internet Security Plus section so I assume that you don't have the AV only and the toolbar is the Password Management feature in WSA-ISP & Complete and only works for IE, Firefox & Chrome. But if you to make sure what you have just look at this picture below to make sure as mine says Complete.

TH

I have Webroot secure anywhere 2013 Antivirus.I was wondering because I have a webroot add on for Explorer but not on Chrome?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I'm pretty sure that BHO (browser helper object) in IE is for the Identity Shield in the AV only but I could be wrong.

TH
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas.
Userlevel 7
Hi Chris, I think you're showing a toolbar because of a separate but related situation I recently helped you with. As you recall, you used to use a different keycode. When we changed it, I believe the toolbar didn't automatically disappear as it should have. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling in this case. The antivirus version doesn't have a toolbar or need one to function.