Solved

Trouble finding / setting up Cloud

• 18 December 2013
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

This is my first post so thank you in advance for your time.

Bought webroot with my new laptop... having a lot of trouble finding this "25 gigs of storage" that Webroot came with.
In the main panel of webroot, under Backup & Sync, it only gives me the option to "Learn More" and prompts me to buy subscription time on top of my 3 year subscription...

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, You're my only hope!
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 18 December 2013, 16:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello mchiarenza and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I assume that you have purchased WSA-AV (Anti-Virus) as that is the forum you are posting on.  The Backup & Synch is only available on the WSA-Complete: The Learn More button you are seeing is I believe the expected behavior for those licenses that do not include Backup & Synch.  The idea is so that you know what additional features are available, and encourge you to upgrade to the best protection and featureset that Webroot as to offer.

If you DO have WSA-Complete, with 5 device licenses, let us know as I could be wrong 🙂
You are correct / good to know / sorry for the confusion

I do in fact only have 3 licenses. Thank you 🙂
Userlevel 7
Hi mchiarenza and welcome to the Webroot community 😃.

I was going to chime in, but David beat me to it! I'm glad that he was able to figure out what it was (he's a pretty smart person ;)). If you ever have a question again, don't hesitate to ask, the community is a great and friendly place! And feel free to share your knowledge as well 😃.

Have a great experience with Webroot!

Shran