warning message received "multiple antivirus installed can be detrimental to my PC systemmay slow

• 7 April 2015
  • 2 replies

i have webroot and norton anti virus systems installed in my PC...norton is a  subscription installed (2014-2016) on my old vaio lap top ... a WEBROOT/SecureAnywhere system was installed on my new samsung ATIV bk4 pc.

recently i am getting  messages from IE 10 THAT  multiple anti virus systems are installed in my pc and may be critical overall
 operations within the new pc...for ex....system slows down, computer freezes or not turn on application, updates not install....

what is your interpetation of the situation?   picassowheel (ramon) New Voice.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

May I get the exact message you are getting? This sounds more like a bad PUA .

Does Webroot say you have a virus?

Have you added any extensions or installed any software lately?

Would you have a look at the Microsoft Windows trouble shoot with installing updates http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

If you are still having issues then please submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription and they can check out your system for you.

Kind Regards,

thanks, of course I didn't know recharging my mc3 device using
my computer would create a problem ....that was it ....you got it going on...appreciate your help!