We need your help! Write a review on Softonic

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
We have recently updated our Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus listing on Softonic, a trusted site that connects people with technology to enhance their lives, and we need your reviews to help others better understand the benefits of using Webroot.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to share your thoughts on Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, and help others discover why they should try it. Simply go to the Softonic Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus page and click on the "Review" button underneath "User reviews".

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Anna,

I don't like what they have said and is untrue!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hi Anna

Done!

But Daniel is right...not sure where they have gotten their incorrect facts from but someone should point out these are erroneous.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Yes I agree, they need to be informed about the errors of their ways.

Done.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thank you guys! I will bring make sure the errors are pointed out and (hopefully!) corrected. We really appreciate your keen eyes!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks so much everyone for your help on this! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Your are most welcome!:D
Userlevel 6
I will look into this and will write a review as soon as I have a chance of doing so 🙂
Userlevel 2
Badge
@ wrote:
Hi Anna,

Daniel
Hello,

Really appreciate all the help, guys. In regards to RAM, we do need to stick with our official/technical System Requirements which do state a minimum 128 MB of RAM. Sys requirements for AV can be found at the bottom of this page: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/av

Thanks again,
Nathan 
Userlevel 2
Badge
We will contact them about the worldwide support. Appreciate it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Anna,

Daniel
Hello,

Really appreciate all the help, guys. In regards to RAM, we do need to stick with our official/technical System Requirements which do state a minimum 128 MB of RAM. Sys requirements for AV can be found at the bottom of this page: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/av

Thanks again,
Nathan 
Okay it's system requirements not usage! 😉 But it should not be a Con.....IMO!

Thanks,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Hi Anna,

Daniel
Hello,

Thanks again,
Nathan 
Okay it's system requirements not usage! 😉 But it should not be a Con.....IMO!

Thanks,

Daniel
Completely agree with you on that one, Daniel.  ;)

Regards, Baldrick