Thanks
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 4 May 2019, 11:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi edwin77

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that there is 'official' way to block multiple URL via WRSA itself or via the account console. I know of a method of doing this by way of manually editing a file within the program library but it is quite a labourious process and requires some Windows technical competency (not saying that you are not, as I do not know....just saying).

If yo would like to try that then please post back. Otherwise your best option for an official answer is to Submit a Support Ticket, to get the Support team to advise.

Regards, Baldrick
Badge +1
Hi edwin77

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am afraid that there is 'official' way to block multiple URL via WRSA vidmate itself or via the account console. I know of a method of doing this by way of manually editing a file within the program library but it is quite a labourious process and requires some Windows technical competency (not saying that you are not, as I do not know....just saying).

If yo would like to try that then please post back. Otherwise your best option for an official answer is to Submit a Support Ticket, to get the Support team to advise.

Regards, Baldrick

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!