Solved

Web page won't actually let me log into Open a Support Ticket

• 17 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Web page won't actually let me log into Open a Support Ticket. It asks for permission to create cookies, I giver permission, I paste in my password, and it goes back to the damned cookie window.

OldCoder

Edit: Removed personal email address. ~ PTD ~

icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 January 2022, 02:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @OldCoder 

Sorry you’re having problems with a Support Ticket. I would suggest calling them tomorrow morning by landline to sort this problem. I’ve also removed your email address in your screen shot above.

Webroot Support:

Submit a ticket

Call 1-866-612-4227

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave

Userlevel 1

It turns out that I was entering the WRONG password while attempting to open a trouble ticket.

It does NOT want your console password. It wants a password that webroot separately emails to you.

Chris

Userlevel 7

It turns out that I was entering the WRONG password while attempting to open a trouble ticket.

It does NOT want your console password. It wants a password that webroot separately emails to you.

Chris

Glad you have found the solution to the problem. I should have thought about asking you what password you were using. Sorry, I guess I was having one of those “Senior Moments” while replying to the question. LOL.:wink: