Solved

webroot 2014 and norton 2014 incompatibility

• 5 October 2013
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
hello , i installed  norton 2014 and webroot 2014 but webroot search result protection and antiphishing is not working (site's that brightcloud shows they are infected and shows warning and norton shows warning too but webroot does nothing) and in search results the search engine protection does nothing(nothing shows)
is it normal?! 
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 5 October 2013, 22:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
I think what you are seeing is not an incompatibility issue: the new Web Shield is still in a separate slower rollout and is probably just not enabled yet. Most posts regarding the new built in shield indicate that for most users it hasn't been activated yet, but probably will be before too very long.
Badge +1
ok thanks for your reply, when it will be available ? are we still protected?
Userlevel 7
WSA is protecting the computer against anything that may come in, it is just the new integrated URL checking that may not be fully functional yet. I have to admit I don't know the time frame for that part to be up and going for everyone though.
Userlevel 7
I will add to keep an eye here in the Community. Once it seems that the new Web Shield is working for everyone if it still isn't for you then we may need to re-open the possibilty of a conflict at that time. 🙂