I've recently been having a lot of hassle with Webroot causing my Windows 7 PC to hang/lock-up when I exit my preferred games software (CMx titles from Battlefront.com).
All of the titles are now allowed in my Webroot settings (which had cured earlier incidences of the problem with a single title), yet the problem now persists with all of them. When I exit the game the software hangs, Ctrl,Alt & Del allows me to end the task, but the game .exe remains visible in task manager. Taskkill commands fail as they do not see a running instance of the .exe despite it being visible in Tasklist.
Reliablility and non interference with my gaming was why I switched to Webroot in the first place and as my licenses are due for renewal soon, it's likely to be why I switch again unless someone can point me toward a cure for this irritating issue.
In hope, all the best