Webroot Filtering Not installed

Userlevel 2
Badge +14
I have installed webroot antivirus...web filtering extension not installed after manual installation from chrome its not working....no rating shown in search engine.....i have uninstall and reinstall three time but same problem exists.....i have also sbmit support ticket but no reply from webroot/..........

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello amitraina,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Would you go here to install from the Chrome Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webroot-filtering-extensi/kjeghcllfecehndceplomkocgfbklffd/details

Let us know if this doesn't help.

Kind Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hello

This option is enabled?

Userlevel 2
Badge +14
i have installed using ur chrome link but its not working
Userlevel 2
Badge +14

there is no option in firewall which u have highlighted
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello,

If you continue to have trouble then please submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription and they will be able to get this sorted for you.

Let us know if you get this resolved or not ok?

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
i have submitted the ticket yesterday but no reply i got from them....
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
yesterday - weekend
You can re-send ticket 
&
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @,

If youi submitted that ticket then it's best to wait or else you will get set back on the Support Ticket.

Give them another day as Petrovic has said it was the weekend.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
ok
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
its five days and still extension not working.....i got reply from support team but webroot replies takes 1 days...............
i don't why after extension installed it didn't work................i also installed firrefox and extension is also not installed in it..........and IE11 no extension of webrrot not installed......main problem is that if i install the extension from chrome its not stop the phising pages ......
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi amitraina,

Sorry this has taken so long to get resolved. You should really wait for the Webroot Support Team.

I'd tell you to do a uninstall/reinstall of Webroot if you would like to try that and I can give you precise instructions how to do that. just let me know and I'll post it. Is this a PC or a Mac computer?

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
SEND ME THE INSTRUCTION I WILL TRY IT
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi,

Can you first go to Webroot in the Programs and find Webroot and uninstall or go to the Control Panel/Programs/Webroot/Uninstall . Folllow the prompts.

Then please do a clean reinstall of WSA and Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AANA-A783-DE78-C584
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings if asked to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Userlevel 2
Badge +14
instruction not worked
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi amitraina,

Well we tried. So please wait abit longer for the Support Team and they will resolve this for you. May I ask if you have looked in your Borwsers to see if the Webfilters are enabled? Just to be sure! This is really odd not to get these Webfilters working.

Regards,
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
in chrome browser it is enabled..............In IE 11 and firefox there is no extension installed....................
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi!

Well can you use Chrome until support gets to you. I'm not sure what else I can do or suggest for you. Sorry about that.

Maybe @ our more knowledgeable forum experts can advise here when he's available. Ok?
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
one thing bother me why in ADVANCE setting .under firewall setting as 'petrovic'  attach the screenshot....
web filter driver.......not shown in my webroot screen
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi!

Yes this is very odd and I don't understand that either...
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
I know triplx................i read every post of him in wilder forum abut webroot ....
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Again!

Yes he's the best of all the rest iIMO!:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
one thing bother me why in ADVANCE setting .under firewall setting as 'petrovic'  attach the screenshot....
web filter driver.......not shown in my webroot screen

@ wrote:
Hi!

Yes this is very odd and I don't understand that either...

The reason is only the Beta Testers that have a BETA keycode it's only active on and not release to Consumers and don't know the time table of release.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I have installed webroot antivirus...web filtering extension not installed after manual installation from chrome its not working....no rating shown in search engine.....i have uninstall and reinstall three time but same problem exists.....i have also sbmit support ticket but no reply from webroot/..........
Hello,

OK can you go here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Techie/Software-Removal-Tools/td-p/27608 and download and install Revo Uninstaller and if your system is 32bit you can use the Free version but if your system is 64bit Download and install the Pro version with 30 day free trial. Using Revo Uninstall WSA and remove everything it finds from the registry and and left over files and folders then after doing that Reboot and Install WSA again as Sherry stated and make sure you reboot and the end of the install scan, then open one Browser at a time and it should ask you if you want to install the Web Filtering extension so allow it to install and WSA only supports IE, Firefox and Chrome so you mentioned Chrome and open that to see if it asks to install the Web Filter and check to see if it has been installed if not please post back and I will give you instructions on how to install manually! Also if you don't want Revo after then you can uninstall via Control Panel as other programs.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
triplehelix..any help from ur side....y extension in IE11 not installed after uninstalling and reinstalling it again...................by manually installing in chrome it not working as it didn't flag any phising page as dangerous????????????????
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
triplehelix..any help from ur side....y extension in IE11 not installed after uninstalling and reinstalling it again...................by manually installing in chrome it not working as it didn't flag any phising page as dangerous????????????????
Please do the above and let us know if that helps!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉