Webroot Filtering Not installed

Userlevel 2
Badge +14
I have installed webroot antivirus...web filtering extension not installed after manual installation from chrome its not working....no rating shown in search engine.....i have uninstall and reinstall three time but same problem exists.....i have also sbmit support ticket but no reply from webroot/..........

31 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +14
i have used revo uninstaller but still problem persist not toolbar installed ...........in any browser
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I will ping @ so he can see where the Support Ticket is for you! Sorry your having such bad issues with the Web Filter getting installed! Would you be using any other Security Software that could be blocking it?

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I see your ticket in the queue - it looks like you did send in your contact information so someone should be contacting you soon.  If you don't hear back please let me know!
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
No antivirus installed in my laptop ...only webroot...............
i hve doubted in IOLO System Mechanic......i also uninstalled IOLO software......
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
No antivirus installed in my laptop ...only webroot...............
i hve doubted in IOLO System Mechanic......i also uninstalled IOLO software......
Did you happen to use it to clean up the Registry? It's highly not recommended to use any Registry Cleaners as they can do more harm than good, so I will leave you is the Support Inbox hands and please let us know how things go as it could help other users!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 2
Badge +14
hi everyone..........

two days ago i got remote support and the problem is in license key ........the license key i used is from HSBC  .........if i use this key then it dos'nt activate extension.............support person Kelly use trial key....... when he insert the trial key then extension in all browser worked..............and if i use HSBC key for one year then extension will not work.....................
so mean time i am using the trial key ...............
thnks for the support ...really a great support
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
hi everyone..........

two days ago i got remote support and the problem is in license key ........the license key i used is from HSBC  .........if i use this key then it dos'nt activate extension.............support person Kelly use trial key....... when he insert the trial key then extension in all browser worked..............and if i use HSBC key for one year then extension will not work.....................
so mean time i am using the trial key ...............
thnks for the support ...really a great support
Hello @ are you a client of HSBC and if you are contact them, there have been scams going around with there installer and have been shutdown please see here: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/SharewareOnSale-com-currently-has-a-FREE-one-year-license-of/td-p/196768 and other places as well and they have been shutdown.

Thanks,

Daniel 😉