Solved

WebRoot in Romania

• 23 July 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +3
Right now I have a subscription with WebRoot in USA. If I am living in another country I could keep this subscription? How I could use WebRoot being in Romania? Thanks, Elena
icon

Best answer by LLiddell 23 July 2019, 19:30

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
You can continue using it in any country, no need to change anything unless you're trying to change the language.
Badge +3
Thank you very much for your reply. Then, if I have a problem and I need a technician to come over my house I could call WebRoot? Which phone number I should use? Or in this case he only solution is Geek?
I am sorry I am burden you with so many questions but I am very concern with Romania where are so many hackers.

Best Regards,

Elena
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
If you reference the numbers and regions here, you an choose whichever support team is closest to your time zone and they will take care of you.
Badge +3
When I clicked on "here", I got WebRoot - Customer Support for the next countries: United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Ireland. I am interested in Romania.
What I can do?
Thanks,

Elena
Badge +3
Hi LLiddell,

Thank you very much for your explanation. Everything is "crystal clear" for me now due to you.

Greetings,

Elena