Solved

webroot interface

• 6 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

Why does my Webroot interface on my PC not the same as shown in the User Guide?  How do I find out what version I am running on my PC?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 January 2020, 01:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @ltl and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

What does your interface look like?

It should be like this since late 2013 for Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete:

And here for the version number: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingYourAccount/ViewingAccountDetails.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520Your%2520Account%7C_____1

For PC the current release is v9.0.26.61 but some got v9.0.27.49 and are having issues. Please let us know if you are having any issues.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

When WSA came out in late 2011 for the 2012 version it looked like this!

Badge +3

Thank you for showing me how to find the version numbers. I have v9.0.27.49 on my PC and it uses your first interface pic.  My laptop has v9.0.26.61 and the interface is the same, EXCEPT it shows the words “SecureAnywhere”.

I find Webroot to be confusing overall.  I downloaded the User Guide in Aug 209 to my PC.  It uses screen captures that are not applicable to my release, which I also downloaded on the same day!

Are there still scan logs?  I can’t find them on my computer.  I signed in to webroot.com.  The information is scant and the data is wrong.  The scan time stamp is off and the duration of the latest scan doesn’t match!  What time zone does webroot.com use?  Why do I have to go online to see past scans results?  It should be stored on my computer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @ltl 

Yes they are removing SecureAnywhere from the UI and it depends which version you have. This is the most current Userguides: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home

Old!

New!

Yes you can Save Scan Logs and Threat Logs right here: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingReportsAndViewers/SavingScanLogs.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520Reports%2520and%2520Viewers%7C_____1

Are you having any issues with v9.0.27.49? If you do like with printers or WSA saying that it is turned off or Windows Defender are both turned off then you will need to do a clean reinstall to go back to v9.0.26.61 with will solve those issues. We Beta Testers are testing v9.0.27.55 and so far so good but there is no timeline for it’s release to the Public.

Just in case you want to do a clean reinstall!

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Thanks,