Solved

Webroot Scheduler

• 16 June 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
My scheduler reverts back to the original time & day when I close my computer. I've used webroot for years & never had this problem in the past. I save it but when I open it back up it's back to the original day & time.
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 17 June 2019, 00:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @lou0819 Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. ☺️

Please try a clean reinstall of WSA:

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
If the Clean Reinstall doesn't solve your problem, Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.