Solved

Webroot Secure Anywhere online automatically logs me out

• 20 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I’ve had a horrible night. I hardly ever log in to my account online. I need to delete a device from my subscription. I thought I created an online account but the log in wouldn’t work.  I submitted a request via email to reset my password. No email came. I created a new online account by clicking the link in the Webroot Secure Anywhere app. I went through all the steps to create a two factor authentication. Now, as soon as I log in,  I am automatically logged out. 

It does it in both Edge and Chrome browsers. 

Customer Technical Support is closed. 

I have been working on this for two hours. I am going to bed. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 20 December 2019, 03:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Hello @Tardyboy

Welcome to the Webroot Comunity,

Please contact Webroot Support line HERE in the morning (MST) or anytime between 7 AM - 6 PM. I am not positive about the hours but I am close. Also you can Submit a Support Ticket and they can assist you as well. (24-7).

Sorry for all the inconveniences. I know it must be frustrating. Hopefully you can get this resolved soon….

HTH

I had the same problem but it went away after I confirmed my account by clicking the URL in my email (account confirmation email).