Solved

Webroot SecureAnywhere Blocking Our Site

• 12 September 2013
  • 8 replies

We run an e-commerce site and one of our customers alerted us that their Websroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is blocking our site. We don't offer any downloads and have been making sure that our site is secure. Can you please review our site to find out if it is a false positive or if there is actually a security error that we need to address to correct this. 

Thank you,

Andrew
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 12 September 2013, 18:40

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Andrew and Welcome the Webroot Community Forums.

It's not being blocked for me and I don't see anything in the logs so maybe it was corrected already? And Webroot BrightCloud shows it clean.

HTH,

TH

Userlevel 7
Hello Andrew and welcome to the Webroot Community!

The best way to report potential false positives is to file a Trouble Ticker (see link below). I believe you can also request a review of the block at www.brightcloud.com as well.

If you don't mind, can you do me the favor of editing your post to remove the link? The Community usually requests that outside links that are being reported as a possible problem not be posted.

Either way you use above to report the problem will get it to the hands of the researchers and they are usually pretty good about checking these pretty quickly!
Userlevel 7
TH beats me to it again! :)

Thanks TH!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It happens as we cross paths! :D

TH
Thanks for all the help! We submitted a ticket even with Brightcloud coming up clean as it's odd that three different customers would report this in the past two days. 

Andrew
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thanks for all the help! We submitted a ticket even with Brightcloud coming up clean as it's odd that three different customers would report this in the past two days. 

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I'm just saying it's not being Blocked now that I can see so please let us know the outcome!

Thanks,

Daniel
They replied with the site is clean, block lifted. So far so good!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
They replied with the site is clean, block lifted. So far so good!
Great to hear and thanks for your reply!

Cheers,

Daniel