Solved

Webroot SecureAnywhere- lost my keycode

• 20 May 2013
  • 7 replies

Hi, I've had my Webroot SecureAnywhere for months but just now tried to install it, only to find i lost my keycode. Now what do I do??Val
Peace
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 20 May 2013, 05:14

View original

7 replies

did You purchase it on webroot.com or maybe at bestbuy ?
Userlevel 7
Hello 31avgusta and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Log into your Account Console.  Once logged in, at the upper right hand corner click on your email address and selece "Manage Keycodes".

If you are not able to log into the Console, see This Link to have the download instructions and key code re-emailed to you.
bestbuy
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
bestbuy
If it is the  Best Buy Subscription, you can call them or Geek Squad and obtain the key code, as mendo was getting to.  
31avgusta, just call 1-888-BESTBUY (1-888-237-8289) and ask to speak to software subscription department, they WILL be able to pull up your account with the product key.
Userlevel 7
They will only have the key code if it is a Best Buy Subscription version.  Best Buy also sells versions that are not supported by Geek Squad and they do not have the key code information for those sales.
Userlevel 7
Please let me know if Best Buy Assurance is able to assist you. If not, you can Send me a Private Message with your invoice number or any other information (first name/last name, other email addresses) and I will search for your keycode on the back end.