Solved

webroot seems to be causing kbdclass.sys bsod in win10 with ms keyboard

webroot seems to be causing kbdclass.sys bsod in win10 with ms keyboard. any key stroke causes crashes need a fix
icon

Best answer by nic 23 August 2016, 22:38

View original

30 replies

I hope  the fix gets released soon running without it for a couple of weeks now and I refuse to put any other AV software on.
Hi Kissfan76.
Welcome to the Webroot Community.

@ wrote:
I hope  the fix gets released soon running without it for a couple of weeks now and I refuse to put any other AV software on.
This issue has been fixed in the latest release (v9.0.13.50). If you reinstall now you will be covered.

Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you have already added your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
  • Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot 
Thanks,
BD

You wanted the best, you got the best...;)
Userlevel 1
This is excellent news. Thank you for notifying us
Check Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-wireless-keyboard-2000-manual&po=674982&lang=English , fix your issue by following all troubleshooting instructions written in it. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Check Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 Manual- guideusermanual.com/product-name-wireless-keyboard-2000-manual&po=674982&lang=English , fix your issue by following all troubleshooting instructions written in it. 
This issue has been fixed by Webroot so i don't see the need for this comment as it's an old thread?

https://answers.webroot.com/Webroot/ukp.aspx?pid=10&app=vw&vw=1&login=1&json=1&solutionid=1131&