Webroot toolbar

• 5 January 2014
  • 3 replies

The webroot toolbar did not install on my computer with my new subscription.  Can anyone help?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello fanceenanc and welcome to the Webroot Community!

I see you have posted in the Anti-Virus forum.  WSA-AV does not include the Password Manager feature.  Currently WSA-Internet Security Plus and WSA-Complete include the Password Manager toolbar.  You can compare the features of all three versions here: http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/compare?utm_expid=64405194-57.Y6xNxFMITySXeI3sxYNP8Q.0
Thanks but I have the Webroot SecureAnywhere program and I have always had the Webroot toolbar.
Userlevel 7
OK.  When you said new subscription, and having posted in the AV forum, I thought you might not have the correct version for the Password Manager Toolbar (The only toolbar currently supported).  All versions of Webroot are called Webroot SecureAnywhere, so determining which specific one (AV, IS+, Complete) often helps in problem solving.

There is a toolbar fix utility that will repair toolbar installations.  Basically, it removes any old versions, and the installs from the current download.  You can find the utility HERE, and it works for all three supported browsers.  (IE, Chrome and Firefox.)

I hope this helps!