webshield 2014

• 22 January 2014
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
hi i have just had the new 2014 webshield on my pc and i am a happy camper  webroot is the best i have had lots of av paid and free and webroot is the best fast light and great support in the forums and support to i will not be changing any time soon i thought avs were all the same but webroot changed that for me and that is the first time a av did that so when pepole say webroot is not any good how wrong are they

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Paul,

It's always great to hear from a happy customer 😃. That is one of the many things to love about Webroot. Everything is instant, no updates, you can restore your computer to a 2 month old image and boom, Webroot is like "ready to go!". The community is a great place and the support is some of the best I've ever dealt with. If you ever have any questions or advice that you can share, feel free to post with us 😃.

Shran
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Paul glad to hear new got the 2014 Web Shield it's nice eh? Yes we are always happy to help users in anyway we can glad to hear you're going to stay onboard!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 1
it is very nice got the ticks in the browsers for all the licks and the block message is much better as now it dos not make the hole screen go white and in the top corner block or allow now it is a lot like Kaspersky or bitdefender and is more modern ui for it
Userlevel 1
links not licks got that wrong
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
It can still lick it up if it wants to! LOL

Daniel 😃