Website blocking- False Positive!

  • 3 October 2013
  • 9 replies
  • 1813 views

Userlevel 7
  • Community Expert Advisor
  • 1492 replies
Hi,
 
 


9 replies

Userlevel 7
Amit, please open a support ticket. This way is the fastest one to resolve any FS. I have reported dozens of FP via support and they were corrected always very soon.
Badge +3
Hi PIInfinity,

I've removed that false positive for you now, please try and access the website once again.

Thanks!
Eamon F
Userlevel 5
Ha ha,
 
Seems we're blocking the competition (Hitman Pro).
 
Didn't know that Webroot had stooped this low 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +55
Actually Prevx 3 was part of Hitman Pro for a time. :D
 
Daniel
Userlevel 4
I wouldn't exactly call Hitman Pro "Competition" though. They aren't a real time scanner, but a second opinion app.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hi PIInfinity,

I've removed that false positive for you now, please try and access the website once again.

Thanks!
Eamon F
Yes I can access again. Thanks Eamon.:)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Amit, please open a support ticket. This way is the fastest one to resolve any FS. I have reported dozens of FP via support and they were corrected always very soon.
Not for me. I had reported it and had conversations with the Webroot Team. I get a reply to my support ticket regardless of the topic after about 12 hrs. It's due to time zones differences. It's much faster to report here.
Userlevel 7
OK understood but you should know that I did nothing more than to obeyed the community's rule about FP and infections! ;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
you should know that I did nothing more than to obeyed the community's rule about FP and infections! ;)
Of course my friend.:) You should also know that I did nothing more than to give in to the situation. 😉

Reply