Solved

What is the current version of WR Antivirus

Userlevel 5
  • Popular Voice
  • 141 replies
Hi Gang   Ok I'm a bit confused..................what is the current version for Webroot Antivirus??? I am showing 8.0.2.145. When I click on the update, it states that is the current version................However unless I misread a thread here a newer version is out??  If so why didn't my app update.????

icon

Best answer by JimM 30 May 2013, 17:25

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi Tony have a look here: http://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/How-do-I-check-which-version-of-WSA-I-m-using/ta-p/6912#.UaaqXpywWas

Also new updates roll out over time as the severs don't get over taxed.

Daniel
Userlevel 5
Appreciate that Triple Helix that I understand but there is a thread here in the forum stating a new version was out 5/13??
Userlevel 7
Hello tsr!

I think 8.0.2.145 is still the current version, but even if not don't worry.  It is normal for it to take a couple of days before all users are changed over to a new version when released.  

The 8.0.2.147 release dated 5-13-2013 was NOT the release of a new version, as the .145 was released on 5-15.  I believe that the 5-13 date for 8.0.2.147 was when it was released to either Alpha or Beta testing phase.
Userlevel 5
Thanks again...................For the clarification..................Great response as usual.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
David I used your download link and it is at .147 so Tony you can download and install over top and reboot using the download link for PC in David's signature line!

Daniel
Userlevel 5
Which download link??? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
When the Staff is back tomorrow they can tell us what happened it just could be the wrong date?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
The PC Download link at the bottom of my post.

Daniel, I think you are right.. they probably just accidentally posted the wrong date.
Userlevel 5
Thanks you Gentlmen appreciate your help:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Anytime that's what we are here for! Hat tip to David. :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@DavidP wrote:
The PC Download link at the bottom of my post.

Daniel, I think you are right.. they probably just accidentally posted the wrong date.
^ Correct - We'll get that adjusted.  :)