Solved

Why does Webroot not allow me to log in? Says account is not verified.

• 15 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I made a Webroot account and put in my activation code. Now I am trying to log into my account but I can’t seem to. At the log in page, I put my email and password. Next I put in the F2A code ( i get a new code every time because I downloaded a 2 Factor Authenticator app because it was recommended) and it starts to log in them immediately logs me out. 

I have tried to put in lost/ stolen code, then put in my security answers but they say I am wrong. It tells me that my account is not verified and I do not get any email to further my progress.  

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 15 July 2020, 00:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @keepmesafe2 

Sorry for the issues that you have but it’s best to Submit a Support Ticket and they can help you out with this.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue and support can take up to 48 hours to reply or a little longer because of COVID-19.

Also if you want to call see here for numbers: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Thanks,