Hí, I upgraded my WIN10 pro from 1808 to 1909. Before upgrading the Webroot Secureanywhere worked well, but after update the windows starting : the virus protection is off. It is not true; the Defender is switched off, but the Webroot is live, is it on.
After Windows starting, the Webroot little picture jump up on the right upper corner; the Windows notification appear: the virus protection is off. If I look the Windows security, everything is OK. About some minutes the Webroot picture jumps again… I do not understand, why?
The PC working well, if I start the Webroot, do not find virus. What can I do?
Best answer by TripleHelix
Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA!
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
- DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?