Solved

WIN10 1909 Webroot start later?

• 12 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hí, I upgraded my WIN10 pro from 1808 to 1909. Before upgrading the Webroot Secureanywhere worked well, but after update the windows starting : the virus protection is off. It is not true; the Defender is switched off, but the Webroot is live, is it on.

After Windows starting, the Webroot little picture jump up on the right upper corner; the Windows notification appear: the virus protection is off. If I look the Windows security, everything is OK. About some minutes  the Webroot picture jumps again…  I do not understand, why?

The PC working well, if I start the Webroot, do not find virus. What can I do?

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 12 January 2020, 21:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @hape60 

Can you please do a clean reinstall of WSA!

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • Be sure you add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
  • DO NOT import any old settings as you can set it up as you like once it's done

Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Thank you the help, it is working. I have not fake notification in Windows!

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Thank you the help, it is working. I have not fake notification in Windows!

Your very Welcome!