Windows 10. Webroot won't launch. Can't uninstall to reinstall via Control Panel, Settings, or Administrative command line -uninstall switch. Get persistent "you must be logged on as administrator" message. Am logged on as administrator. Same problems in safe mode. Suggestions, please? Thanks
Sent that to customer service 2 days ago, not a peep. You guys know if there’s anybody awake over there?
Best answer by TripleHelix
Your going to do a back up of your system? We have the download link!
Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need
- Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
- Let it finish it's install scan
In the end you my need to Submit a Support Ticket to get help.
Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue, it should be 24 to 48 hours but could take a little longer because of COVID 19.